J.E. Talbot Publicity
ABB Measurement & Analytics
- "Standardized natural gas well pads improve production efficiency," by Sheldon Ford, EP magazine, January, 2 pages.
- "Four boiler contaminants that jeopardize operation and maintenance," by Jon Penn, Power Engineering, February, 3 pages.
- "Optimizing chemical injection of natural gas wells," by Dave Barry, Canadian Process Equipment & Control News, February, 1 tabloid page.
- "ABB flowmeters upgrade potable water distribution in India" Everything about Water, April, 2 pages.
- "How a variety of process parameters can be measured with DP Transmitters," by Roberto Zucchi and Bill Simpson, ABB, Chemical Engineering, October, 4 pages.
- "Instrumentation From ABB Saves Energy and Water For Matt Brewing Co.," by Jim Talbot, Brewers Digest, July_August, 6 pages.
- "Selecting Flowmeters to Minimize Energy Costs," by Greg Livelli, Chemical Engineering Progress, May 2013, 6 pages.
- "Understanding Coriolis mass flowmeters," by Ron DiGiacomo, IPPT, April, 1.3 tabloid pages.
- "New DP flowmeter family from ABB," Control, April, 1 page.
- "A review of flowmeters for water applications," by Ron DiGiacomo, Everything About Water, February, 5 pages.
"Innovative pH monitoring system design save costs at water utility," Everything About Water, September, 3 pages.
- "Improving productivity and accuracies while reducing downtime," by Greg Livelli, Power Engineering, July, 5 pages.
"Online silica analysis for combined cycle power plants," Everything About Water, May, 3.5 pages.
"Case study: water utility nanofiltration," Everything About Water, April, 1 page.
"Maintaining signal integrity in measurement and control," by Greg Livelli, Everything About Water, April, 6.5 pages.
- "Taking advantage of wireless for process plants," IPPT, April
- "Saving steam saves money," by Rich Michaels (Matt Brewing), Control, April
- "Optimized, small-footprint Coriolis flowmeter," Control, April
- "Eliminate signal gibberish," by Greg Livelli, Chemical Processing, February
- "Retractable pH sensor for tough industrial applications," Oil and Gas Product News, January/February
2012, 1/2 page
- "Thermowell Protection" by Jennifer Wilson (UK), Control Engineering, January 2012
"ORP: a valuable measure of chemical reactions," by G.A Obaji, Industrial Processing & Product Technology (IPPT), April 2011, 1.5 tabloid pages.
- Natural gas hydration facility aids SIS to prevent dangerous overpressures," Oil & Gas Product News, March/April, 1/2 tabloid page.
- Magmeter Basics," by Ron DiGiacomo, Flow Control Magazine. May 2011 issue, 3 pages.
- "RMI gets hydronic radiant retrofit," Green Mechanical Contractor, Spring 2011, 1pg.
- "A field guide to flowmeters" Chemical Engineering cover story, 6 pages
- "Measuring temperature by direct contact," by Gary Freemer, Chemical Engineering Progress, 5 pages
- "DO control system reduces costs," Mark Howarth and Tim O’Dell, Water Today, 3 pages
- "Measuring temperature by indirect means," by Gary Freemer, Chemical Engineering Progress, 4 pages.
- "Digital positioner aids air separation," Chemical Processing, August 2011, 2 pages.
Modern Steel Construction
Articles on 100+ year old steel bridges
National Steel Bridge Alliance
Dutch Developments Newsletter